Asia-Pacific Workshop on Fundamentals and Applications of Advanced
Semiconductor Devices will be held at Kanazawa Bunka Hall, Kanazawa,
Japan, from July 1 (Tue.) to July 3 (Thu.), 2014. This annual workshop
has been held alternately in Japan and Korea since 1993, and the 2014
Workshop will be the 22nd in a series of the workshop. The purposes of
this workshop are to bring scientists and engineers together, actively
engaged in advanced semiconductor devices and materials, and to discuss
the present and future device processing and related technologies. The
workshop will cover the entire field of semiconductor devices and
materials, from fundamental physics to recent improvements in device
performance and processing technology.
• AWAD2014 has been successfully finished.
Thank you for your participation.
• AWAD2014 Young Researcher Award
Mr. Tuan Quy Nguyen (JAIST)
"Temperature-dependent device characteristics
of AlTiO/AlGaN/GaN metal-insulator-
semiconductor heterojunction field-effect
Mr. Sang-Woo Han (Hongik Univ.)
"Study on dynamic on-resistance of
normally-off AlGaN/GaN MOSHFET"
• Call for Paper
IEICE-C special section for AWAD2014
JSTS special issue for AWAD2014
Submission deadline: Aug. 25, 2014
• Workshop has been finished. (July 3, 2014)
• CFP for JSTS special section. (June 25, 2014)
• CFP for IEICE-C special section. (June 24, 2014)
• Pre-registraion is closed. (June 22, 2014)
• Technical Program is updated. (June 16, 2014)
• Access map is available. (June 3, 2014)
|Call for Paper|
email@example.com (Secretary, AWAD2014)